· Tuition: A certified PADI dive professional will conduct a brief in-house review of the online academics to help answer any questions and ensure you feel comfortable with the covered material. Additionally, the instructor will demonstrate all topside and underwater skills, then guide you through each step in learning the skills in a pool session, then repeating those skills in the open water sessions.
· Academic Materials: A Dive Log book and an online access code to the PADI eLearning course will be provided upon enrollment. This provides you the ability to complete the academic portion at your own pace. The online course will cover the academic basics with brief quizzes throughout. At the end, you will complete the online Final Exam. A copy of the scores must be printed (or emailed) to our dive shop prior to class start. This portion MUST be 100% completed prior to the first day of class. If it is not completed, your class start date must be rescheduled.
· Personal Scuba Starter Set: Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Neoprene Boots (All Scuba Quality) - Yours to Keep. No recycling of used equipment.
· All Rental Gear for Pool and Open Water Dives: BCD, Regulator, Octopus, Compass, Dive Computer, Weight Belt, Weights, Tank, Air Fills and Wetsuit.
· PADI Open Water Certification Card. Lifetime certification identification card and all related processing.