Did you know that 71% of our planet is covered in water ? You have seen movies, videos or pictures of scuba divers exploring some of the most beautiful places where the reefs are spectacular, sea turtles flourish and ship wrecks are mysterious. Ever thought about exploring the underwater world yourself ? The first step in beginning your own journey into the world beneath the waves starts by enrolling in a Open Water Diver Course. The Open Water Diver Course provides the initial Scuba Diving Certification and will enable you to dive as a confident, safe and knowledgeable diver anywhere in the world. All-Inclusive Price Includes:
- Tuition: A certified dive professional will conduct a brief in-house review of the online academics to help answer any questions and ensure you feel comfortable with the covered material. Additionally, the instructor will demonstrate all topside and underwater skills, then guide you through each step in learning the skills in a pool session, then repeating those skills in the open water sessions.
- Academic Materials: A Dive Log book and an online access code to the eLearning course will be provided upon enrollment. This provides you the ability to complete the academic portion at your own pace. The online course will cover the academic basics with brief quizzes throughout. At the end, you will complete the online Final Exam. This portion MUST be 100% completed prior to the first day of class. If it is not completed, your class start date must be rescheduled.
- Personal Scuba Starter Set: Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Neoprene Boots (All Scuba Quality) - Yours to Keep. No recycling of used equipment.
- Includes Online Training, Assessments, Pool & Open Water Practical Skills & Certification.
- Includes All Rental Gear for Pool and Open Water Dives: BCD, Regulator, Octopus, Compass, Dive Computer, Weight Belt, Weights, Tank, Air Fills and Wetsuit.
- Personal gear upgrades are additional.
- Physical: For safety, all students must complete a brief scuba medical questionnaire. If any of the questions apply to you, for safety precautions, your medical doctor must assess the condition as it relates to diving, and sign a medical statement which confirms you’re fit to dive.
- Click here to download the Medical Statement.
After completing your online learning, you instructor staff will provide step by step skills in a pool session, then repeating those skills in the open water sessions.
We'll contact you to arrange the best time for you to complete the course with us !