Diving Enriched Air Nitrox with SA SCUBA SHACK
The Enriched Air Diver course is one of the most popular specialty scuba diving courses, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
The Fun Part
You can typically stay down longer and get back the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
To purchase learning materials and equipment, contact SA SCUBA SHACK.
Your Next Adventure
- Diving with enriched air nitrox benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with these specialties:
- Wreck Diver course – Popular wrecks tend to be deeper, so enriched air nitrox maximizes your exploration time.
- Deep Diver course – The deeper you dive, the shorter your no stop time – but enriched air nitrox increases it, giving your more time at depth
- Digital Underwater Photographer – Photographers usually like to make several dives so they can get lots of pictures. Enriched air nitrox reduces the amount of residual nitrogen you accumulate, allowing repetitive dives to be longer.
- The Enriched Air Diver course counts toward your Master Scuba Diver rating -- the highest non professional rating in recreational diving.
Have Questions ? Check Out Our FAQ's
We have provided some FAQ's that will help answer some common questions. Check out our FAQ page here.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the SA SCUBA SHACK Team members.
No Courses Found